The Abera Crossbody Tote can be worn over the shoulder, or across your body, and is the ideal size to function as your work bag or as your everyday purse. It features an interior pocket and a magnetic closure.
- Hand-crafted in both Ethiopia and Mexico with 100% genuine distressed leather
- Features shoulder straps, adjustable crossbody strap, interior pocket and magnetic closure
- Dimensions: Height: 12.5", Width: 15.5" (top) 16.5" (middle), Depth: 5.5"
- Shoulder straps have a 10" drop
- Crossbody strap drop length is adjustable from 19 1/2"- 22"
Made from natural raffia, making it a neutral fringe statement necklace for a down to earth look.
Made from brass-plated recycled metal, nickel free.
Chain measures 28" with a 3" extender. Pendant measures 4" long and 3" wide.
Made in India by fair trade artisans.
A classic snap down top, in our lightweight chambray denim. The true blue will be stylish for decades to come.
100% woven tencel chambray, snap closure
Center front 24.6", Center back from yoke 23.5", Sleeve length 20.75"
Dyed with low impact dyes, GOTS certified
Made in India by fair trade artisans
Each thread was spun by hand, and woven by hand, by the ladies of KKM, a lepers colony in Rajpur, Dehradun. There is nothing that accurately describes the beauty of something made with such skilled hands. If we could describe to you the sound of the looms click clacking, and the hum of ladies laughing as they worked and if you saw the dignity with which the carry about their craft, they may as well be royalty. Knowing the love that went into each item of this collection would make you want to hug these bags closely to your chest. ...